Happy Birthday to the Yoga of Nonprofit Communications Podcast!
Hard to believe it's been two months since the Yoga of Nonprofit Communications podcast went live, for the whole world to hear. It has been a whirlwind, but more than anything else, it's been an absolute blast! I love doing this, and there is no way I'd have been able to do it without your support -- THANK YOU!
So far we've talked about
- Branding, and how nonprofits can use it as a guide for keeping their communications mission-centered (with special guest Julia Reich)
- How to get your board involved in storytelling and/or fundraising
- Perfectionism, and why this is a bad thing for our nonprofits and the sector as a whole
- How to determine whether or not it's time for a new website
- How NOT to lose the inspiration and lessons you get at an awesome conference
- Tips for when colleagues don't respect deadlines and it impacts your work
If you missed any of the episodes, you can download them from iTunes, or listen online via the links above.
And if you haven't already, you might want to
- sign up for the email list, and
- subscribe to the podcast through your favorite podcast player, so you'll get each new episode automatically.
Have an amazing day!